Monday, December 29, 2008

Bye Bye 2008

Everyone should by now be deciding which New Year's Eve parties with which to grace your presence :). If there are any super cool parties going on, feel free to post them here to get the word out! Everyone be careful traveling and/or partying, and be sure to kiss someone HOT at midnight ;).

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/Chanukah with family, and thanks again to those who came out to T&L's First Annual Holiday Cocktail Spectacular! Please, please share any awesome and/or dreadful stories from family time over the holidays! We need to feel like we are not alone in the dysfunction.

Much love,
T&L

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found/rescued/released a leaf warbler in my glue trap in the middle of the night last night. If that isn't an inspiring holiday story I don't know what is. I think the lesson to take away from it is if you are a bird, don't fly in my window, and damn sure don't go underneath the sink where the glue traps are. I love stories with morals.

Anonymous said...

I forgot one very special part to the story. The bird slept overnight on a little korean wooden plaque I have in my kitchen- kindof like a pocket for mail. This morning I noticed he had sharted all over the plaque! It's really good luck to get sharted on by birds in Korean culture.. so I'm totally leaving it there. A shart in the plaque is worth two in the bush that's what I always say.

cloverbombs said...

Hahaha "A shart in the plaque is worth two in the bush." LOVE it!

cloverbombs said...

Hmmm. Evidently we're alone in the family dysfunction...

The Crowned One said...

PUNCH! That is all.

My family was alright this year. Brother bear got engaged and all were happy. It was dysfunctional in its functionalism.

cloverbombs said...

i heard about baby bro! Congratulations!! Also, let's discuss "PUNCH!" at some point, in private of course...