Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday Cocktail Competition!

We came up with this genius idea this morning that we’d hold the very first annual Thelma & Louise Holiday Cocktail Competition! We are brilliant! But then we wondered if anyone besides us would participate. So we decided to conduct a poll first. We’re thinking, if the ‘yes’ votes win, that Friday, December 19th would be a good day to have the competition. That should be well before everyone goes out of town for the holidays.

Anyway, the competition will involve each participant entering a cocktail recipe. No duplicates, please! We’ll most likely enter the beloved pudding shots. Or maybe we’ll come up with a new recipe and just serve pudding shots as hors d’oeuvres (yes, I had to google that). And to make the pudding festive, we could even dollop on some whipped cream with red sprinkles or silver balls or something! We love this idea but as always, our readers’ opinions matter most (sometimes)! So get your vote on!

11 comments:

The Crowned One said...

There are TWO lame-o's that read this blog? I'm sickened.

cloverbombs said...

Tell me about it! I'd like names, please!

The Crowned One said...

Damn the anonimity!

cloverbombs said...

I hear ya, girl :(

The Crowned One said...

OK wow...we're at a dead tie on this one! Non-lamers please vote!

cloverbombs said...

I know! I don't understand. How can this be?!?! I didn't realize so many lame-o's read the blog. But don't worry, I stocked up on pudding shot essentials yesterday at the grocery store. So there will be at least two batches this weekend and obviously we'll split them between the three of us (if the lame-o's win this one)...

The Crowned One said...

Win? Negative. They'll not win. We'll have the last laugh. It may be an "unofficial" cocktail thingy, but come on...I bet we do unofficial way better than official anyway. Never say die!

cloverbombs said...

Sooo true! We always have the last laugh. Mwahahahaha (that's my "we got the last laugh" laugh...)!

ValleyGrande said...

Sounds like a great idea.

The Crowned One said...

OK...now I just think we're being messed with.

cloverbombs said...

Oh, for sure. I posted the blog address on the party invitation. I'm assuming someone on the invitation list who had never read the blog decided to vote no just to provoke us :(