Tuesday, December 9, 2008

El fin de semana de Louise


Thanks again to everyone for a most fabulous birthday weekend. My tired body is still recovering from the awesome festivities. A very special thanks to my darling roomie Thelma and my wonderful bf who came in town and took care of me (and our bar tabs - actually, thanks bf's dad!) ;)

If you weren't around this weekend, you truly missed out on the magic. Hopefully, though, the pudding bombs/shots will make a glorious return around the holidays!

This week will likely be low key for me- we're hoping to make an outing to a very new and special restaurant to try out the food and spirits. Plus, Joes's and the 7 got plenty of money out of me this past weekend, and I gotta save up that cheddah to buy presents!

Much love to you all,
Lo

No comments: