Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Meeting Minutes

For the first time possibly ever, XBX held a chapter meeting BEFORE 6 PM at a location other than Bud's! It's CRAZY, I know! Today's meeting commenced at 12:07 PM at Lek's Railroad Thai. Attending members of XBX were Thelma & Louise (obviously), JT and the Menace (unfortunately, Bunny missed out). And no, no car bombs were consumed. I'm being absolutely serious. Don't think car bombs didn't come up in conversation a few (dozens of) times. Hey, we're only human. Anyway, back to the minutes of today's meeting:

  • JT does not like spicy food - stick to spaghetti, JT
  • good conversation was had by all --> note to self: get the Menace some footy pajamas for Christmas (and perhaps a young Asian friend, if it's in the budget)
  • perhaps we need to respect the car bomb a little more and quit abusing it so much as it has begun to retaliate in the form of killer headaches and a very strong desire for hibernation-type naps
  • going to the laundromat is NOT an excuse for refusing lunch with friends

7 comments:

Bunny said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! Although, it takes me as long to eat as it does to shoot a car bomb, so we'd still be at Lek's if I had been there! Besides, having Publix sushi at the laundromat was amazing...

Anonymous said...

We should have had a car bomb for the integrity of the club, I'm just saying.

cloverbombs said...

Bunny - JT had to reorder because his peanut sauce was not the color he expected, so you probably would have been fine this time. I love Publix sushi too!

JT - I'm just sayin'

Anonymous said...

Menace agreed with me, the color was painful. And the whole peanut sauce flavor, ughh city. Plus I finished before Menace so what's your point, I'm just saying.

The Crowned One said...

but..."ain't no sunshiiiiine when sheee's gone!"

cloverbombs said...

Okay, so what time is everyone headed to Joe's?

Anonymous said...

Niabomb, hmmh, who could that be?! Wait, I know, she loves the bomb, tells good stories and has only been penalized with one SUI. But, you're right, "Aint no car bombs when she's gone!"