Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Better hope we don’t find dirt on you…

That’s right. Poll #2 has finally closed and it looks like we’ll be posting blind items on a weekly (or so) basis! Yay for us! And the 14 of our 21 voters who voted ‘yes’ for blind-items! That’s a lot of voters, by the way. We’re sure impressed. Oh, yeah, and a special thanks to everyone who took precious time out of their busy day to click either ‘yes’ or ‘no.’ Your effort and opinions are greatly appreciated.

Anyway, be looking out for our very first blind-item. This is super exciting! Better hope we don’t find dirt on you…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be blind siding before yu know it! Careful, girls!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't see!! Show me who said what!!!

The Crowned One said...

I don't want to know people's dirt! I want to keep on thinking of them the way I already do.
Oh sweet blissful ignorance.
:)

P.S. The word verification I had to enter on this is "ductilo".
I think I'm going to define that word at some point and use it frequently.

cloverbombs said...

Can't wait to learn the definition. That ought to be interesting...