Thursday, March 5, 2009

The most ridiculous thing you’ve ever seen

Lo and I are looking to give our wardrobes a little face-lift. Lo came across this today in her research, which is EXACTLY what we’re looking for. A few of our top picks:

1. The Couch Dress

This is what started the whole thing. This item of clothing is not only super stylish but is multipurpose too! You get a dress AND a blanket. It’s a 2fer! It also reminds us a little of the Snuggie T received for Christmas. T-Lo email conversation:

Lo (1:59 PM): Wtf??? I mean...what purpose does that even serve???

T (2:00 PM): No clue. And couldn't they have found a more attractive woman to sell that ad? I mean, my GOD she's ugly!

2. Unisex Snap Trainer

For all those intense three-legged track races! And it only costs $29!!! I mean, who DOESN’T need a pair of these every once in a while? T-Lo email conversation:

T (2:20 PM): I'd totally wear those out with you! haha can you imagine how many times we'd fall if we wore those out one night?

Lo (2:21 PM): My falling compounded by your falling = just serve us our fucking drinks on the floor please!

And to top off our list of favorite abstract (though not intentionally so) outfits, we have selected the clover wind breaker to join the elite rankings of our wardrobes:

3. Shamrocker Green Triplejacket

The picture pretty much says it all. If you aren’t either laughing hysterically or at least fighting laughter at your desk (or wherever you are) right now, there’s something wrong with you. Oh, and Manny, you ARE the third clover leaf…

There are many more couture styles to choose from. We invite you to explore the site and tell us which item(s) you’d want in YOUR wardrobe.

That is all.

T-Lo

5 comments:

The Crowned One said...

http://www.pantalaine.com/shoe2.html

OK, no freakin' WAY am I going to foot snuggle someone. Blech.

I am thinking that the roomie and I could sure use those track pants. You really should stretch before bringing the ruckus. You don't wanna pull a hammy.

Anonymous said...

T- I agree, it's actually worse than American Apparel's ads in the violation aspect. So, I found that site through Jezebel and it basically had the title "move over snuggie" or something and compared that crocheted disaster of a couch cover to the snuggie. I was like, "oh, hell no."

cloverbombs said...

Hahahaha! Yeah those flops are groovy. You and your roomie could wear your track pants out with us! What a disaster (not for us but for everyone else) would THAT be?! Hilarious.

cloverbombs said...

Lo - "Oh, hell no" is right! I love my snuggie and I'm not afraid to admit it!

Anonymous said...

you know that there is these things called drugs and these drugs totally allow any one to wear any of the aforementioned clothing