Friday, September 5, 2008

It’s the weekend, people!

Is anyone else really excited about this? I don’t know about you, but we’ve had one hell of a week! Well, it was mostly just yesterday.

Last night…er, this morning…I came home from Joe’s and finished off those tacos. I’m sure they were delicious, but this morning I was suffering from some pretty mean indigestion. Tacos at 1 a.m. = bad idea. Moss (that’s a secret Thelma & Louise code word. Oh yeah, we also like to speak in code occasionally. But acronyms are still the sh*t)!

Since it’s FINALLY the weekend (not that that matters), you’ll probably spot us out at Joe’s later on this evening.

Oh, that reminds me! Last night I was sitting at the bar with JT, and some old dude asked me if I play shuffleboard. I laughed and said “Nooo-wuh!” He walked away but then he came back to try and negotiate. He asked if I’d like to learn how to play. I told him it’s not that I don’t know how to play – my granddad taught me years ago – it’s that I don’t want to play. He asked if I was “with” JT (I’m not, btw). I told him I’m not and then he said, “You should be, he’s cute!” Huh? JT, of course, was highly offended. Oh well.

Anyway, Joe’s tonight. I’m hoping I’ll be able to hang longer than usual. I’d like to also make it up to the 7. The 7’s another neighborhood bar. I’m not sure we’ve mentioned it before now. It’s more of a late-night place…unless you’re in to backgammon (???). Sometimes they have good bands. NUDIE PHOTO HUNT!!! I can’t wait!

Keep your fingers crossed the d-bag level is low tonight…

No comments: