Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Welcome Back (Hot &) Hotter

Welcome back guys! We're here to introduce a new little addition to our blog: a weekly-ish featurette entitled "Overheard at the Bar"...names will be changed to protect the "innocent." (If you feel your code name is too obvious, alert us immediately and changes will be made ASAP).

So...off we go!

Overheard at "the 7":
So this girl came in to happy hour last night, and I've never seen her before. But after my shift, I sat and had a couple drinks with MGD, and she was begging us to take her to 322. Of course we both said no. Then she started writing notes to MGD asking if he and I would go home with her. It was....strange.......


Wow. Quite the weirdo, no?

Please share any stories you may have overheard this past weekend...lord knows they're out there!

Oh and, stay tuned for the possibilities of many parties in the upcoming Talk Like a Pirate Day/Football Game Days/Halloween/Turkey Day/Lo's B'day/Christmas season of getting crunk!!

3 comments:

Lo said...

Ooh ooh!! I have one!! Overheard in Fiji, I believe,..."it's easier to just divorce a girl than break off an engagement with her". Discuss.

Thelma said...

Ah, yes. Men! Cowards! All of them!

BTW, my verification word to post this comment is vaglog...

The Crowned One said...

Hey! A vaglog is an absolute necessity in this neighborhood!